Monday, July 2, 2012

Origin of FUKITOR

 Alright. First off, this was a pain in the ass to load. Anyway, this is an older comic that was never reprinted. In it, you will see the first appearance of the word "FUKITOR". I was going through some older art recently and figured it'd be fun to put this up. Especially since I haven't posted much art recently. Summer does not inpsire me as much as other seasons. So, this is my gift to you. I'm gonna be traveling away from home tomorrow morning, so this is a nice update while I'm away for a week or so. Oh, and for those very few, and I mean very few of you that have seen this before...well, here it is.

And, one more reminder...I will be HERE this coming Friday, July 6 and 7.


6 comments:

Chris Brandt said...

Jason, This is Chris. Tom Neely's friend from the other night at the BBQ and art show. I just placed an order for seven of the books, because I couldn't figure out how to do a single lump sum payment via Paypal. Per our conversation, I'd still like to get the eighth, too...there was no place in the order to leave you a note. :-\

Order will be from bainst@yahoo.com and may say Frederick Brandt instead of Chris Brandt, but that's me.

Chris Brandt said...

SHIT! Sorry for multiple emails...just saw the little "waiting approval" thing at the top...after leaving a comment, except for that small print at the top, the "post a comment" page reloads, making it look like the post didn't go through! :-9

Sorry. I'm old and stupid. :-)

FUKITOR said...

Haha! No worries man. I just checked this right after you sent those and wondered how I got 9 comments in the past hour or so! Yeah, still not home yet, but when I get there I'll make this a top priority. Cool meeting ya. Oh, and whatever the eighth one is I'll be sure to throw in there.

Chris Brandt said...

Thanks! Sorry, then, for the FB message...I get nervous and chatty when communication gets wonky. :-)

DrunkethWizerd said...

You are one sick motherfucker. I love this shit!

Reuben Storey said...

Still have the original copy of "tales.." tho the cover's a little fucked from spending many years in the various toilet rooms it's occupied.