Friday, September 26, 2014

Fukitor Shirts


Alright, still waiting on the printer as far as the books go. That's out of my hands. I'm waiting just like you. Meanwhile, allow me to rape your wallets a little more with this very small run of shirts (as seen above). They are available in Large or X-Large. Again, there isn't very many of them (definitely not enough to match the orders I've gotten for the book). Maybe later on I'll get fully stocked on 'em.

Anyway, the order button is in the right column. If you've already ordered a book I'll match up the orders and be sure to put them together when the books are finally ready.

2 comments:

Valthrudnir said...

Karns, I made a t-shirt mockup a while ago, and since I am a dumbass I can't remember if I sent it to you or not. Check it out and let me know what you think..

http://i.imgur.com/o1Jr5zc.png

FUKITOR said...

That's pretty fucking cool. Hit me up at fukitor@gmail.com