Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fukitor: Off the Grid

Just to keep everybody in the loop...my home computer took a shit and I now have to go to the library to keep up with my interweb bullshit. I don't get over here every day, but I am able to keep up with emails, orders and such. So, excuse any slow responses from me.

I don't know how long I'll be without a computer, but I'm guessing it's gonna be a while before I'm back up to speed with being able to scan stuff in and such.

Anyway, I'm still here. I will rejoin the 21st century soon.

1 comment:

R.A.W. said...

your work is awesome.

get a used computer from craigslist or where-ever, they are cheap.

I will buy your 144 page book, congratulations on attracting the attention of a publisher for that, you deserve the recognition for your crazy talent.

no sarcasm all sincerity.

maximum respect.